You can also sign up for a PayPal account while purchasing an item. Signing up for a PayPal account will make your future istanbuloya purchases easy; you will not need to re-enter your credit card information. This tutorial will show you how to pay with a credit card without a PayPal account, and how to sign up for an account.
If you navigate away from the Checkout page, you can access all the transaction details by visiting the Invoice page for the transaction. Just go to istanbuloya > Checkout, and click theInvoice link for that transaction.
If you need more help with the Checkout process on Etsy, please see How do I purchase an item? on our Help site.
Alright, ready? Let’s begin!
1. Click “Pay with PayPal” at the end of the checkout process. Even if you don’t have a PayPal account, you may be able to use their service to pay with your credit card or open a new PayPal account.
2. Now you are at PayPal. If you are able to pay this seller without signing in to a PayPal account, you will see a link that says, “Continue.” (See the image below.)
Many people will not need this step. Skip to step 3 if you see a page asking you to enter your credit card info.
3. Enter your credit card and personal info. Click “Review Order and Continue.”
4. Review your order. If everything is correct, Click “Pay (dollar amount) Now.”
5. If you do not want to create a PayPal account, click “Return to your Istanbuloya order” and go to step 9. If you would like to create a PayPal account, skip to step 6.
6. If you would like to create a PayPal account, create a password, then click “Create PayPal Account”.
7. Click “Return to your Etsy order”.
8. You are done paying this seller when you see the green checkmark under the order.
Please note that sometimes PayPal does not process information immediately- wait a few minutes, and refresh the page if so.
9. If you did not set up a PayPal account, repeat steps 1-5 for each seller you have purchased from.
If you set up a PayPal account, you will need to confirm it. Open a new browser window (go to File > New Window). Find the email from PayPal. If it is not there, check your junk email folder. Press “Click here to Activate Account”, and follow the prompts.
Then, go back to the Etsy window. Click “Pay with PayPal” and follow the prompts for each seller you have purchased from. Remember to click “Return to your Etsy order” after each payment!